• This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-italy-2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Italy Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request A Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-italy-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Italian HNWIs held 39.4% (US$407.7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$475.5 billion by 2020, accounting for 39.2% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• North America accounted for 49.4% of Italian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Latin America with 23.4%, Europe with 16.3%, Asia-Pacific with 8.3%, the Middle East with 1.5% and Africa with 1.1%.
• Italian HNWI allocations to North America increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 23.9% in 2011 to 49.4% in 2015.
• Expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in North America over the forecast period, to reach 62.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco, CA 94105
Country: United States