This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the Netherlands. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/netherlands-wealth-report-2016
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Netherlands.
• Independent market sizing of Dutch HNWIs for five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in the Netherlands
• The size of the Dutch wealth management industry
• Information on private banks
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request A Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/netherlands-wealth-report-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• The Netherlands Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight’s database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides an overview of the private banking and wealth management sector.
• There were 184,887 HNWIs in the Netherlands in 2015, who collectively held US$755.6 billion in wealth.
• The Dutch HNWI population decreased by 1.2% in 2015, following a 2.4% increase in 2014.
• The Dutch HNWI population is forecast to grow by 13%, to reach 209,040 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 23.1% to reach US$946.4 billion.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco, CA 94105
Country: United States